We would like to inform you that we collect and use the personal data you provide to us because it is necessary to conclude and perform any agreement with you. This applies both to our (potential) customers and to parties from whom we purchase products and/or services.
Consumers If you place an information and/or service request with us, you want your personal data to be handled with care. We therefore make every effort to protect your personal data. We collect your information in a secure environment and store your information in a secure database. You can recognize the secure environment by the reliable SSL certificate. Before we start talking about your data, here’s ours.
Company name: Lenco Zonwering B.V.
Branch address: Bedrijfsweg 8, 5683 CP in Best, The Netherlands.
Phone number: +31 (0)499 490 021.
Email address: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 51123231
1.1 What do we want to know about you and why?
In order to process your information and/or service request, we need some information from you. What do we want to know about you and why?
Address, zip code and city
We would like to know from which organization the information request comes.
We like to speak to you in a proper manner.
We want the information you request to be delivered to the correct address.
We would like to be able to contact you in response to your information request.
You will receive an email with information about your application and we will be happy to keep you updated by email.
1.2 What do we use your data for?
We use your data, but we do so only to provide you with the best possible service. What do we use your data for?
- You can contact us by phone, email or social media if you have any questions. We remember your data to be able to help you quickly in the future and to improve our service.You can subscribe to our newsletter without any obligation. Do you prefer not to receive newsletters anymore? Unsubscribe anytime via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.We want the information you request to be delivered to the correct address.
- You can sign up for our newsletter with no obligation. Do you prefer not to receive newsletters anymore? You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Of course, we would like to hear whether our service meets your needs, which is why we can ask you a few short questions. Perhaps there are some areas of improvement to be discovered? Through Google Analytics we analyze your behavior on our website(s), as this is another area where we like to improve to make the experience complete for you. We always handle your data nicely!
- If you receive emails from us, we record your interactions, with the goal of tailoring the content of our communications to what we think is relevant to you.
2. Partners and suppliers
If you are a partner of ours, we use your information to provide you with the best possible service. We use your information to send a quote, deliver business or invoice you for business. Moreover, we are happy to communicate the details of the agreement. If you are a supplier, it is also necessary to have your personal data. When entering into a procurement agreement, we will be happy to brief you on the details of the desired item or service. We also use your information to place an order, pay invoices and communicate smoothly about a business or service. You are, of course, under no obligation to provide us with your personal data. In that case, however, we may not be able to meet all of the above.
For job applications, we ask you to provide some personal data through a letter, curriculum vitae and a photograph. We use this data only for the application process of the job you are applying for. No later than four weeks after the application process, all data received will be deleted, unless in the meantime you give your own permission to remain in our database for a longer period of time so that you will be kept informed in the event of the next vacancy. The ultimate retention period for this is one year.
4. Transfer to third parties
In order to perform any agreement with you, we may provide your personal information to the parties listed below:
5. Retention period of personal data
We strive to keep your personal data no longer than necessary. With that in mind, we use the following retention periods:
6. Your rights
Naturally, you have various rights regarding the management of your personal data. Below is a summary.
Add and/or modify
Delete and/or limit
Acquisition and/or transfer
Ask us to see your personal data.
If warranted, you may ask us to supplement or amend personal data.
You have the right to have your personal data erased or its use restricted.
You can object to the collection and use of your information.
You may request that we obtain or transfer your personal data to another person.
7. Cookie Statement
7.1 Browser settings and deletion of cookies
If you do not want websites to be able to store cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings accordingly. In that case, you will receive a warning before any cookies are placed. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed. You may also revoke your permission to Lenco to place and read cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings so that your browser does not accept cookies and/or by deleting all cookies already placed in your browser. However, this may cause certain parts of our website to stop working properly. How to adjust your browser settings varies by browser. Below is a step-by-step explanation for Internet Explorer and Chrome:
Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
1. Go to the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options,” then “General.
2. Under “Browse History,” click “Delete.
3. In any case, make sure ‘Cookies’ is checked.
4. Finally, click “Delete.
Delete cookies in Chrome
1. Click on the icon with three lines in the upper right corner.
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Clear Browse Data.
3. In any case, make sure “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” is checked.
4. You can also specify how old the cookies should be. Click “All” here.